RGH's Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging. Today, inspiration to write and share information shot through my mind like a rocket. Racing home, I commenced this process. My hope is to create value for you and me.

Google
 

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Today's inspiration

I probably shouldn't pick up inspirational books. At least that's what my wife and another friend are saying. After reading two chapters in Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude by Napoleon Hill and W. Clement Stone on the train from work, the inspiration struck. It went like this:
Inspiration: "START A WEBSITE!"
Me: "What?"
Inspiration: "START A WEBSITE!"
Me: "Me?"
Inspiration: "YES, START A WEBSITE!"
Me: "What will I write about?"
Inspiration: "You are a smart guy. Just finished your MBA classes, didn't you? You'll figure it out."
Me: "How about I start with a blog?"
Inspiration: "Fine, do something, go with it. Figure it out!!!!!"

So, here I am. Inspired? Yes. Crazy? Possibly? I feel like I'm departing on a walkabout. Being called by the wind on a journey to find something that is out there. Care to join me on this journey?

Have a fruitful day,

RGH

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are on a Quest, a true Quest, with all the mental associations that go along with that specific word!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Troy Worman said...

RGH! Good luck!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home