RGH's Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging. Today, inspiration to write and share information shot through my mind like a rocket. Racing home, I commenced this process. My hope is to create value for you and me.

Google
 

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Super Tuesday - What a week!

From the Big Game on Sunday, (Sorry for not mentioning it by name but I don't want the league to go after me for trademark infringements! :D ), to Bob Knight Retiring, to Mardi Gras, and to Super Tuesday, what an entertaining week this is! It's not even over....

The Democrats are in a virtual tie. You have the old establishment versus the new and exciting way. Which will give? In Wrestling, this would be the immovable object vs the irresistible force. Lots of people are hoping this goes all the way to the convention.

On the GOP side, McCain is taking a commanding lead. Huckabee controls the South. Romney is holding on for dear life. Who knows what kind of deals are being made? Can anyone say McCain Huckabee ticket?

Mardi Gras last night! Wow! The house is cleaned up and we are planning next years party.

On to the Lenten journey that I make each year. (Some are better than others.) This year I'm going to read the Purpose Driven Life. We'll see what it's all about. First day, I've learned its all about the Big Man not about me. Hmmm. Ok. No fireworks or revelation yet. In Rotary, there's a motto that states "He who serves most, profits most." Wait a second.... Don't tell me that there's some truth and that rich business people have discovered this truth long ago...

Maybe I have to dwell on this a little more.

Anyway, it's been a long time posting. We'll see how it goes. I'm out of here.

RGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home