RGH's Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging. Today, inspiration to write and share information shot through my mind like a rocket. Racing home, I commenced this process. My hope is to create value for you and me.

Google
 

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The worst picks review!


Worst Pick Greetings:

I am stunned and shocked about how bad my picks can actually be. I hope they are at least entertaining you. Perhaps you are more entertained if you do the opposite of my predictions?

Big Ten Results: 2 wins out of 6. If you don't count Michigan State, then I was 1 for 5.

NFL Results: 4 wins out of 13.

Total: 6 winning picks out of 19!

Season: 19 Right out of 40 picks!

The next few days are going to be crazy for me. This past weekend, I hopped on the RGH corporate jet (I think it was the RGH 1) and visited Kansas City. Great little city with wonderful barbecue. Have to say that I really enjoyed Oklahoma Joe's.

Have a fruitful day,

RGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home