RGH's Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging. Today, inspiration to write and share information shot through my mind like a rocket. Racing home, I commenced this process. My hope is to create value for you and me.

Google
 

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Quick updates

Top of the morning greetings:

The Wizard had an interesting message for his readers yesterday. Please check it out if you want permission to be wierd. In todays world, you have to position yourself as a service just like any other product and service that is out there. Most successful products are differentiated in some manner. Truly successful people find a way to differentiate themselves from others. Determining your own differentiation is a vital step to success and one that is easy to overlook.

The worst picks in the world gave me a record of 13 right and 8 wrong. Not bad. Remember entertainment purpose only. Wait until next week. I'll try to be wrong more.

Have a fruitful day,

RGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home