RGH's Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging. Today, inspiration to write and share information shot through my mind like a rocket. Racing home, I commenced this process. My hope is to create value for you and me.

Google
 

Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Complimenting Commenter

Complimenting Greetings:

I thought some of my readers might be interested the link to the Complimenting Commenter. (Just click on the title.) It is a pretty cool blog with a novel concept of promoting compliments. Talk about being a positive influence!

So much of the time we are bombarded by negative influences. Especially from the media. We are conditioned to be critical and skeptical; to always look for the dark side of an issue. It is nice to promote positive influences.

On a similar note: Did anyone see Trump last night? It was the season premier and the men were pitted against the women. One of the women was very negative and complained about everything. She also tried to take credit for everything while putting others down. Everybody on her team turned against her and ofcourse she was fired. I don't like to see people get fired but it was nice to see that this form of negativity was not going to be tolerated by her team.

Have a fruitful day,

RGH

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home