RGH's Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging. Today, inspiration to write and share information shot through my mind like a rocket. Racing home, I commenced this process. My hope is to create value for you and me.

Google
 

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A simple success secret

Nearly autumnal greetings:

It works. It really does. How do you build a network? How do you get ahead?

The business world
Politics
MLM or network marketing
life
sports
academia

One of the big secrets is helping others to succeed. Assist someone in making their goals. I've seen it so many times that it's ridiculous. Most successful people will tell you that the reason they got to where they were was because they recieved help from someone else.

Do you want to know something else? They return the favor a couple of times over. They look out for the person who helped them. They also will find someone else who needs their help and help them.

It happened to me early on. A friend saw that I was going down the wrong career path and pointed me in the right direction. Not only do I try to help my friend out whenever possible but I know someday I'll help someone else who is making the same mistake I made.

It is such a simple area to expand your influence and your network. Find out what someone else wants and help them get it.

Pop quiz answer: If anybody was wondering, Gilligan's first name on Gilligan's Island is Willy! This next pop quiz question is: What was Richie Cunningham's older brother's name on Happy Days?

Have a fruitful day,

RGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home