RGH's Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging. Today, inspiration to write and share information shot through my mind like a rocket. Racing home, I commenced this process. My hope is to create value for you and me.

Google
 

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Two inspirations

"Once you have reached the mountaintop, don't stop! Until every hungry person in the world is fed; every crying person is comforted; every depressed person has cause to smile again; every discouraged person is encouraged; and every lethargic person is motiviated-- don't stop possibilitizing...

Now you have a powerbase. Use it! Now you have influence. Wield it! Now you have success. Share it! On the peak catch a peek-- a new vision, a new dream, a loftier goal! Don't stop at the top" - Robert Schuller, Hours of Power, 2004

Positive thinking is lacking in today's society. It is easy to get down on yourself. It appears to me that successful people find ways to motivate themselves, think of possibilities instead of problems, and find positive messages. I find Schuller to be a very positive influence and a great motivator. Thought I would share one of his messages with you.

"You don't always get what you want... but if you try some time, you just might find, you get what you need!" - The Rolling Stones. This is one of the best lines ever written in a rock song and it applied today to me. I was down in the dumps this evening thinking about my father who recently passed away. Then, I got a message from someone who basically said keep your head up and keep doing what I was doing. It made my day.

Pop quiz time: Mary Ann's last name, from Gilligan's Island, is Summers. Can anyone tell me Ginger's last name?

Have a fruitful day,

RGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home