RGH's Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging. Today, inspiration to write and share information shot through my mind like a rocket. Racing home, I commenced this process. My hope is to create value for you and me.

Google
 

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Katrina

Sad Greetings tonight:

Again, we are called to assist our brothers and sisters who are in need. It is time to rise up and do what's right.

www.nola.com is a new site that I found that seems like a local source for news regarding the New Orleans area.

It appears that donations can be made to the following:

www.redcross.org

http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/

http://www.catholiccharitiesusa.org/

Times like these remind us of the importance to continue giving back to communities. One area that is often overlooked are the service organizations. I'm a member of Rotary and am looking forward to seeing how local Rotary clubs respond to the relief efforts. www.rotary.org I am always amazed at how small groups can change the world.

Have a fruitful day,

RGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home