RGH's Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging. Today, inspiration to write and share information shot through my mind like a rocket. Racing home, I commenced this process. My hope is to create value for you and me.

Google
 

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Big in Japan!

Greetings:

This little adventure into the power of blogging is an interesting journey. I am back from a quick vacation and found that it was difficult to write when I was away. I thought it would be the exact opposite. At least I have some stories to tell and hopefully I will be able to get them all down on paper.

An important aspect in life is to continue learning. I am a very curious person and am always trying to find new information. I'm often a news junkie with a bent towards business and politics. However, I love little bits of trivial information.

For instance, I was looking at some statistics from people who have visited my blog. Yes, there are a few of you out there. I discovered that one person from a Japanese search engine found my blog! They were doing a search on grizzly bears... Isn't that awesome?

What does this mean? I have reached someone across Mother Earth! If you are this person, thank you for making my day!

It also means that by putting yourself out there and networking, you will reach people you never thought possible. Opportunities can open up that were not there before! Keep telling your story and someone will hear it. Even if it was an accident.

On another note, this has been a tough couple of days for many of us. It is tough to be optimisitic when there is so much suffering. Try to keep a positive mental attitude though. Keep looking and we will find opportunities.

Have a fruitful day,

RGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home