RGH's Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging. Today, inspiration to write and share information shot through my mind like a rocket. Racing home, I commenced this process. My hope is to create value for you and me.

Google
 

Thursday, September 15, 2005

A lifetime

Rainy Greetings:

77.6 years is the average life expectancy according to the US Department of Health and Human Services. That is roughly 28,324 days or 679,776 hours in which to spend your time here. (Before moving on to other things, I hope.)

One day has 1,440 minutes in it. If you spent just 1% of that thinking, planning, or studying, what could you accomplish? That's less than 15 minutes per day.

Exercising for 30 minutes a day only takes 2.1% of your day.

Just thought that I would share these with you. Also, it's sometimes interesting how coincidences happen. The life expectancy issue came up in a discussion with some friends this weekend. The minutes issue came up by reading a chapter tonight in Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude. It's funny because I had never looked at time like this before.

Have a fruitful day,

RGH

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home