RGH's Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging. Today, inspiration to write and share information shot through my mind like a rocket. Racing home, I commenced this process. My hope is to create value for you and me.

Google
 

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Have Lunch with Miss Universe

Autumnal Greetings:

An american man is 33% more likely to develop prostate cancer than an american woman is to develop breast cancer. 1 in 6 men will develop prostate cancer. My father passed away from prostate cancer.

The Prostate Cancer Foundation, www.prostatecancerfoundation.org, is having a fundraiser where they are auctioning items off on e-bay. Items include lunch with Miss Universe (click on the title for the link), a signed guitar by BB King, a signed guitar from Melissa Ethridge, internships at Entertainment Weekly and deluxe hotel accomodations.

I just checked and there are some amazing deals at this auction. Please consider participating and giving to this wonderful organization.

On a lighter note, the answer to the last pop quiz is: Richie Cunningham's older brother's name on Happy Days was Chuck.

Have a fruitful day,

RGH

Link

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Wow that's a frightening stat. They should be telling men as much as possible.

Miss Universe is Canadian :)

Have a great weekend.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home