RGH's Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging. Today, inspiration to write and share information shot through my mind like a rocket. Racing home, I commenced this process. My hope is to create value for you and me.

Google
 

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Endless Summer

End of Summer Greetings:

The Endless Summer is a great documentary that was made in 1966 about two surfers who traverse the world searching for the perfect wave. If you click on the title you can read the reviews at Amazon. Great movie to watch on a lazy day.

It has been an unforgettable summer and at times it did seem endless. Unfortunately, not all in a good way. Fortunately, this blog has been a good outlet for me and I thank you all for taking the time to read. I am looking forward to Autumn, the opportunities that it holds and sharing them with you.

"Sunset is an angel weeping, holding out her bloody sword" - Bruce Cockburn, Pacing the Cage. This seems appropriate as summer passes into autumn.

Have a fruitful day,

RGH

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home