RGH's Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging. Today, inspiration to write and share information shot through my mind like a rocket. Racing home, I commenced this process. My hope is to create value for you and me.

Google
 

Friday, September 30, 2005

The Worst Picks for 10/1 and 10/2

This is for entertainment purposes only. Trust me. Do not use these. If you think that Mike Greenberg's picks are bad, try mine.

Here we go for the Big 10 and NFL football picks:

Big 10:
1) Indiana beats Wisconsin at Wisconsin for their 3rd victory in a row against the badgers.
2) Michigan State beats Michigan. Battle for the state. Who cares.
3) Penn State beats Minnesota. Joe Pa wins a close one.
4) Ohio State will not lose. This one's for you Rol.
5) Notre Dame beats Purdue. Coach Weis is a class act.
6) Iowa beats Illinois. Who can't beat Illinois?
&. Northwestern will not lose. This is a sure thing.

NFL
1) Bengals over the Titans: Who Dey, Who Dey?
2) Broncos beat the Jaguars
3) Patriots beat the Chargers
4) San Antonio Saints beat the Bills.
5) Rams beat the Giants.
6) Tampa Bay Bucs beat the Lions.
7) Colts destroy the Titans. 63-10
8) Redskins beat the Seahawks.
9) Jets over the Ravens. Close one. 3 to 0.
10) Falcons big over Vikings.
11) Chiefs in a tight one over the Eagles.
12) Cowboys beat the Raiders. (These two are for Mark.)
13) 49ers at the Cardinals. (They have to play in Mexico to get a crowd.)
14) Panthers beat the Packers.

Baseball
New York and Cleveland will be in the playoffs.

So far, in this blog, I am undefeated. Use these picks for what they are worth.

Have a fruitful day,

RGH

1 Comments:

Blogger Businessorati said...

Thanks for your compliements on my blog.

About your list, I am surely gonna show it to my friend on Monday morning, who is a football fan :-)

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home