RGH's Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging. Today, inspiration to write and share information shot through my mind like a rocket. Racing home, I commenced this process. My hope is to create value for you and me.

Google
 

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Apocalyptic Signs

On top of the world greetings!

My Cincinnati Bengals and Indiana Hoosiers are now a perfect 3 and o in football. Three wins and zero losses. Usually, it's a perfect 0 and 3 at this point. I'm not saying that we should be nervous or anything but I think this is mentioned in the bible some place.

Oh, to be dreaming of the Super Bowl and the Rose Bowl at this point of the year. Who could imagine! :)

Have a fruitful day,

RGH

PS The Bengals are usually so pathetic that when I ran spell check for this posting their nickname the bungles was the number one choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home