RGH's Blog

This is my first attempt at blogging. Today, inspiration to write and share information shot through my mind like a rocket. Racing home, I commenced this process. My hope is to create value for you and me.

Google
 

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Weekend campout


The Y-Indian Guides Potawotomi Tribe of Oak Park had a fantastic time this weekend up at Camp MacLean. We placed first in the sled decoration and second in tribal cheer. Not to bad.

Everybody had a great time. The tobogan run was fast. Played some fierce broom ball. The boys had snowball fights and played pokemon. Some did crafts and we all listened to stories at night.

I think the best part is the one on one time that a father spends with his son at these things. It is a great opportunity to bond with each other and learn. One thing, I know is that everyone was tired.

Have a fruitful day,

RGH

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home